What is linen? Linen is an amazing fabric we absolutely in love with for the following reasons:
- Naturally resistant to fungus and bacteria which makes it super healthy to use in the bathroom, kitchen, swimming pool, sauna, gym and other places where microbes are not welcome.
- Sheds dust, dirt and grime better than other natural fibers which is very practical wherever you use that – at home or practicing yoga on the beach.
- Rapidly absorbs and loses a lot of water and perspiration which (in combination with its antimicrobial characteristics) makes linen odor free.
- Longevity is another benefit of linen textiles as flax fibers are several times stronger than cotton and other natural fibers thus meaning you can enjoy your linen articles for decades to come.
- Easily packable and lightweight which saves space when you store your linen or take with on a travel.
- Drapes beautifully adding charm and luxury whenever you use linen.
- Non-allergic and healing, as a consequence, is good for adults and babies with skin disorders.
© 2016 BLESS LINEN
More information about linen: Wikipedia.org
About Toxic Free Living: Answers to Your Questions About Toxic Free Living by Debra Lynn Dadd