100% linen has a life expectancy of decades. Though it is a longevity winner among other natural textiles, linen still needs to be cared for. The care instructions, however, are very simple and common for most of the natural fabrics.
- wash warm on a gentle cycle with as much water as possible;
- avoid harsh detergents;
- use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners.
- tumble dry on delicate setting, low or no heat;
- remove the product slightly damp from the dryer;
- you can also line dry and let the gravity do the job.
it’s our firm belief wrinkles look natural and charming on linen. Thus, ironing is not necessary for BLESS LINEN products. Still, if needed, iron when damp.
© 2016 BLESS LINEN