Frequently Asked Questions
What is the linen fabric made from?
Linen is a textile made from the fibers of the flax plant. The word “linen” is derived from the Latin for the flax plant, which is linum, and the earlier Greek λίνον (linon).
What are the most important facts about linen fabric?
- Naturally resistant to fungus and bacteria which makes it super healthy to use in the bathroom, kitchen, swimming pool, sauna, gym and other places where microbes are not welcome.
- Sheds dust, dirt and grime better than other natural fibers which is very practical wherever you use that – at home or practicing yoga on the beach.
- Rapidly absorbs and loses a lot of water and perspiration which (in combination with its antimicrobial characteristics) makes linen odor free.
- Longevity is another benefit of linen textiles as flax fibers are several times stronger than cotton and other natural fibers thus meaning you can enjoy your linen articles for decades to come.
- Easily packable and lightweight which saves space when you store your linen or take with on a travel.
- Drapes beautifully adding charm and luxury whenever you use linen.
- Non-allergic and healing, thus, is good for adults and babies with skin disorders.
Why are linen towels odor-free compared to cotton towels?
Damp towels are vulnerable to bacterial growth, which may cause that "musty" or "sour" smell. That unpleasant odor actually is the smell of bacteria breeding. Linen is naturally antimicrobial, so it does not retain odors.
Are the linen towels suitable to use on the beach?
Yes, you can use BLESS LINEN towels on the beach – because of the structure of linen fabric, they repel sand, stains, and grime.
Where are the fabrics for BLESS LINEN products produced?
All our products (bath towels, hand or kitchen towels, bed covers, etc.) are made in Europe of local grown 100% natural flax.
Are BLESS LINEN towels really soft?
All our towels are stone washed, which makes BLESS LINEN towels really soft and nice to touch.
What is the size of BLESS LINEN towels?
BLESS LINEN towels have the most useful sizes - 30W x 58L inches for the bath towels, 16W x 30L inches for the hand / kitchen towels and 13W x 13L inches for the wash cloths – so they are very convenient to use and to store.
Are BLESS LINEN towels pre-shrunk?
Yes, all of our towels are pre-washed and pre-shrunk, so they won’t get smaller after the initial laundry and will keep the size.
Can I use BLESS LINEN towels as the primary towels for the whole family?
Absolutely! We sell the full range of the towels, which is perfect for the whole family – from small wash cloths to large bath towels, from bathroom to kitchen, from adults to babies.
Are BLESS LINEN towels really absorbent?
Yes, they are able to absorb and lose a lot of water or perspiration in a short period of time.
Does the color on pictures match the real color of the items?
We do our best to provide the quality professional pictures of our products, but please note that every screen has its own color pattern, so nobody can guarantee 100% correspondence of the colors.
How can I pay for my orders?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, etc.) as well as PayPal. All payments go through Shopify’s encrypting billing system in order to provide the highest level of security for your assets.
Will you provide tracking number for my order?
Yes, definitely. You will receive an e-mail with the tracking number right after your order is shipped.
Do I need to create an account to place an order?
No, it is optional. You do not have the obligations to create your personal account. We recommend creating an account in order to get the most interesting offers from BLESS LINEN in time.
Do you ship internationally?
Currently we do not ship outside the United States. In case you need International Shipping, you can buy our products from Amazon.com – the international shipping is available for our products from there.
Are there any special instructions to wash and dry linen textiles?
Not really, just follow these simple rules:
- wash warm on a gentle cycle with as much water as possible;
- avoid harsh detergents;
- use a liquid detergent without bleach or brighteners.
- tumble dry on delicate setting, low or no heat;
- remove the product slightly damp from the dryer;
- you can also line dry and let the gravity do the job.
How often do I have to wash my linen towels?
Regardless the fact that BLESS LINEN towels will stay fresh for a long period of time, it really depends on your own pattern of using the towels. Compared to cotton towels, linen towels can be washed not so often because of its natural resistance to fungus and bacteria. So you can easily save a lot of water and energy– linen towels allow you to do so.
What is the best way to dry linen towels?
In order to save the natural resources and keep the “nature” idea of pure linen, we recommend line dry. However, tumble dry is also possible.
Is ironing necessary for linen towels?
It’s our firm belief wrinkles look natural and charming on linen. Thus, ironing is not necessary for BLESS LINEN products. Still, if needed, iron when damp.